Company: Shoryu / Heddon Yokocho
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Pay: £10.50, Plus service charge and tips!!
Location: W1B 4BU
Working hours: Fully Flexible. Minimum 20-45 hours per week. Shifts are scheduled on a rota basis including early mornings, late nights and weekends.
Job purpose: As Kitchen Assistant you will be a part of a great team that ensures smooth running of the kitchen. The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy kitchen, work well with a team and be able to help with all aspects of the kitchen operation. Experience in the kitchen or in Japanese food preparation is an advantage but not essential. Training will be provided for successful candidates.
Your duties will include:
- Food preparation and cooking;
- Making sure that kitchen is clean and tidy at all times;
- Working under food safety standards to deliver great quality dishes;
- Ensuring kitchen cleanliness ;
- Other tasks associated with this role.
- Experience working in the kitchen;
- Enthusiastic attitude;
- Proactive and quick;
- Understanding of English and eligibility to work in the UK.
- Salary: competitive
- Benefits: excellent meals on duty, paid holidays, annual review increase, discount across all Japan Centre stores and restaurants.
- Full training and development program.
A two (2) hour trial shift will be required before employment is considered, apply only if you are willing.