Rate of pay: £28,000-£30,000
Location: London- Park Royal NW10
Working hours: Full time permanent contract- 40 hours a week. This job involves working weekdays and/or weekends (8:00-6:00pm).
As Warehouse Operations Supervisor, you will be required to provide support to the Warehouse Manager through supervision of overall operations of the warehouse on a daily / weekly basis. The main job role will be controlling Local Goods In operation by working with team members, this includes manual handling and forklift operating. You will also be providing support when implementing future operations that are related to the warehouse, including the integration with other operations, and to supervise such operations if necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Managing all local goods in process including manual handling and forklift operating
- Supervise and assist during receiving, picking and replenishment tasks;
- Assisting in admin tasks, including checking, inputting and amending data on Stock Control system;
- Assisting in overseeing team’s shifts and rotas;
- Assisting the logistics operation;
- Manual Handling: this job requires you to lift, bend and stretch.
- We will provide training commensurate with the tasks you are asked to complete.
- Japanese Language: reading, writing, speaking.
- Previous relevant experience in supervising a team
- Previous experience in working in food industry
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Adequate skills in computer operations, such as Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Multitasking / time management skills
- Knowledge of Japanese products
- Forklift licence (We can provide training)
A 2.5 hour trial shift is required before employment is considered.