Job title: Waiter
Division/Department: Front of House
Location: SHORYU (MANCHESTER) - M1 1RG
Working Hours: Fully Flexible; Minimum 20 hours a week. Shifts are scheduled on a rota basis, including early mornings, late nights, weekdays and weekends.
Pay: £10.25/hour, PLUS service charge and Tips!!
Reporting To: Restaurant General Manager
Job Purpose: To provide excellent customers service to our guests at all times. Support the Management team in the smooth running of the business.
- MUST be able to work on weekends
- Must be flexible
- Minimum 1 year in hospitality sector
- Energetic, confident and bubbly personality;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Person who enjoys working in fast pace restaurant;
- “Can do” attitude and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Enthusiastic about customer service and reliable character;
- Strong team-player;
- Eager to learn;
- Good level of spoken English;
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends (restaurant operates 7 days a week, from 11 am to 12:30 am)
- Good communication skills;
- Eligible to work in the UK.
A two hour trial is required before any employment can be considered.